Saturday 20 July 2013

Happy Canada Day


My standard breakfast when waffle irons and fruit loops are involved:


On the main street they had set up a stage where musicians performed for the celebrations. I think they were local bands as I hadn't heard of anyone. It was good music though and quite a big crowd. 





I love these sorts of hats and wish I knew where this guy got his :D


They had a fireworks display in the evening and I managed to get a good view from our hotel window. 





There weren't a lot of shops near where I was staying but this was about the only one with any interesting things. I don't think you could miss it. 





Tim Hortons is a famous Canadian Coffee shop that do amazing donuts! I tried the strawberry jam one which was so good with loads of powdered sugar on.



Oh and I found this at one of their Starbucks and just had to get one! I'm such a tourist! 








We stopped by one of the smaller villages and they had a rather big church with some nice views around. Had a little look at the fire station too. 















No comments:

Post a Comment