Monday 18 March 2013

Wool House

I recently had the opportunity to visit London and decided to go to see the 'Wool House' exhibition at Somerset House. Brace yourself for a long post as there were so many amazing works with a lot of detail to take photos of.







They had a little plot with some sheep to tie in with the wool house for obvious reasons. 







I love this cream suit! Its so pretty especially with the large bow tie. 













Bedroom by Kit Kemp






Classic Drawing Room by Fox Linton Associates








Study by Ashley Hicks





Nursery by Donna Wilson.

This room is by far my favourite. 









Modern Room by Anne Kyyro-Quinn 

So colourful!




Natural Room by Josephine Ryan.

I love this room's rustic feel. 





I love this Union Jack flag cushion. I may have to try and make something like it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment