Monday 25 February 2013

What I've been up to

Oh hello there! Yes I have nothing really specifically themed for this blog post but it would seem to mostly be valentines related. I went on a trip to Bath with a friend last weekend and came back with some pretty photos. 




I think I am a little bit paranoid of being told off for taking photos in some places because I have to ask before I do it. The lady at this florist suprised me by saying that people just go ahead and do it anyway without asking. Is there such a thing as being too polite? 







I did a post on my last trip to bath where I went to a few galleries because the weather wasn't as sunny then. If you want to check it out click here.



I actually couldn't fit the whole of the Royal Crescent into the photo. I even risked falling in the mud to get it but no luck.





Hell yeh heart shaped crumpets! 


I bought some new nail varnish from Topshop as I wanted some light pastel colours for the sunny weather. This is Powder and Chase.


Main news is I have set up an etsy account with the intension to start making some little gifts and accessories to sell. I started by making this bow that you can attach to the collar of a shirt. I will be making more variations in colours and embellishments which I will post photos of on here as I decide which are good enough to sell. I may even model them myself :P



A friend of mine has started a cooking blog if you are interested in seeing some tasty and easy meal ideas. We made brownie muffins together which she is going to make a post on soon. We modified them a bit to suit our tastes i.e. use up what we had in the fridge. They were damn good and get a thumbs up from me!
The link to her blog is here --> silver-starr

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue skies :) and the rainbow cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! It tasted pretty good too! Although I think because it was an american recipe it was super moist lol I'll be doing a post on it here soon too where I actually managed to remember to take photos of most stages ;)

    ReplyDelete