Wednesday 3 October 2012

Diamond Jubilee


I know its a bit late but thought it would be nice to revisit what I got up to for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. My family had a little party with some friends and my mum's friend made us some amazing cupcakes. They even had the Queen's face on!




We had quite a tasty spread of food. Check out them mini pasties!


The cats looked pretty excited too.


Had a little go with our archery set but it was meant for kids and had sucker plugs instead of the sharp point so it didn't go so well. We have since bought something a bit more adult so I'm going to be training for the next Olympics! Haha!


My brother had a go too and as you can see the bow and arrow are slightly out of proportion. Still a good bit of fun anyway.






No comments:

Post a Comment